What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Business Development Lead, Jack Health
London, England, United Kingdom
We believe in Extraordinary.
Jack Health is a specialist healthcare practice dedicated exclusively to creating brand experiences – virtual, hybrid or live – in the pharma and healthcare sector.
We are part of Jack Morton, the global brand experience agency known for 80+ years of creating extraordinary events and experiences. Jack Health builds upon our agency’s heritage, passion and expertise in brand experience nd applies that depth to the world’s leading healthcare brands. It’s this combination that allows us to bring fresh concepts, that often draw from other industries, to reinvigorate your brand.
We launched earlier this year, and we are growing at a record pace.
That brings us to you.
You’ll be responsible for identifying, prioritizing and closing new business opportunities within targeted net new accounts, through the development and execution of detailed prospecting and pursuit plans. You know how to develop pursuit plans for each target, ensuring research results in intelligent contact with client prospects. You always follow-up to ensure a robust frequency of client interaction. You are responsible for quarterly individual forecasting and individual sales targets. You will lead new business opportunities through internal processes: qualifying opportunities, developing opportunity briefs and P2W scorecard, leading / overseeing pitch process, owning pitch / RFP deliverables as assigned
We love what we do. We believe that truly strategic and creative work can solve business challenges and transform brands. But we also know that, especially today, talk is cheap (and people don’t trust it). Which is why the most powerful brands in the 21st century are experienced brands.
We are looking for someone who will geek-out with us and help us do something extraordinary.
What you’ll be doing
- Outbound outreach to prospects through email, phone, social selling, and industry networking activity
- Research industry segments, company profiles and specific relevant company initiatives to assess needs and define a strategy for pursuing an account
- Identify and follow up on trade journal leads to identify new opportunities for the company to pursue.
- Identify and engage market or internal resources as appropriate.
- Understand clients' business and business issues and serve as a trusted advisor to drive effective solutions.
- Build internal relationships within market and within Jack Morton network
- Researching top brands in a category
- Ensures the best communication approaches are taken to meet client and prospect needs.
- Act as client Subject Matter Expert
- Oversees project process with Relationship team from opportunity brief to strategy development to creative
Who you are
- You are passionate about developing new business
- You have a background in selling to healthcare, particularly sourcing and brand teams
- You exhibit our core values of Passion, Agility and Respect in everything you do.
- You support Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging in all its forms.
- You believe in the power of brand experience.
- You are a dreamer and believe an idea can change the world.
- You are relentlessly curious — you are always asking why (and how and what and when and why again)
- You believe innovation is an imperative — in the work and in the way we work.
- You take the work seriously but not yourself
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if you also…
- 5+ years of experience at an agency, creative company, or healthcare focused business
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner, ability to work with a high level of independence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.