What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
San Francisco, California, United States
***West Coast hours preferred***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
You’ll lead the production and the team on large, live and hybrid brand experiences. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the program are successfully delivered, translating creative into reality, and doing it on-time and on-budget. You’ll also be responsible for the fiscal health of the program, for building and supporting the team, for engaging and communicating with the client, and for keeping everything on the rails. You have a wide range of experience delivering live and virtual programs, have a plan for every contingency, and thrive in the wonderous chaos of live event production.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in the development of integrated, creative, and operationally sound solutions for clients and teams
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental program proposals, scopes of work, schedules, and staffing plans as they relate to solutions. Ensures Project Change Notices are clearly communicated to client and approved.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood, and addressed in a timely way
- Ensure clear client communications, managing expectations, roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules, requirements, and program status/ action items
- Working with the Account Director, manage the program process from ideation through execution using Jack Morton processes and tools
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, building a strong, trusting team, and driving forwards so that all deadlines are met
- Coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all individual job details
- Develop talent of junior team by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback
- Build teams and manage resources; identify, negotiate, and book external resources as needed in partnership with Resource Management
- Working with the Account Director and Technical Director, create program budgets and manage the revenue throughout client programs
- Translate costs to a sell price with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client
- Manage all third-party costs, tracking savings and opportunities
- Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships to ensure best available talent and pricing.
- Ensure budget remains updated and synched with office systems
- Reconcile program costs against budget for your assigned program
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Continually look for innovative solutions and production methods
- Execute the integrity of the creative treatment in all deliverables
- Integrate and support Creative team and technical team in creating a singular, unified and compelling solution
- Flawless delivery of client commitments
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of program and client teams
- Repeat business with client
- Profitable budget management
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might also help if…
- College degree
- 8-10 plus years of marketing/ client services experience with at least last 5 years delivering solutions
- Demonstrated successes in live events, and a passion and interest in what’s next with hybrid.
- Demonstrated success and passion for large, B2B corporate events and experiences (conferences, launches, SKOs, etc.)
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility, and professional confidence.
- Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role may require the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, in some instances proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required. In those instances, accommodations may be requested based on a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief, or other exception required under applicable law.
In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $95,000 - $180,000 annually, depending on relevant factors including experience, internal equity and market considerations. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.