What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Learning & Development Manager - Contract
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
Jack Morton is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join our Human Resources team for a 6-month fixed term contract with the potential to extend. The remit will include concepting and rolling out training across our global offices. You ideally have proven expertise in devising and implementing holistic L&D programs. You are a skilled trainer with professional experience leading and facilitating learning and development programs, as well as a passionate advocate for inclusion and diversity in the workplace who can introduce relevant, related and impactful DEIB training content.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop and deliver training and development programs to support the needs and goals of the business that work in person and virtually
- Conceive and develop learning programs that support the development of our employees of all levels that tie into onboarding and pre-existing programs including DEI, leadership development, mentorship performance evaluations, etc.
- Help spearhead our Diversity and Inclusion training, working closely with our DEIB team, including successfully delivering globally relevant quarterly DEIB training
- Collate input from HR leads around training-needs analyses and implement into a holistic L&D program
- Support our commitment of ongoing feedback
- Track all our learning data/metrics to measure success
- Audit and advise improvements to our new employee onboarding training programs, running trainings (where necessary)
- Lead in-person and remote and in person (when able) training workshops
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- You are curious and committed to learning and personal growth, a competency that we are cultivating across the agency
- A passion for Diversity and Inclusion efforts
- A love of training, teaching and facilitating
- Confidence in public speaking and presenting in front of a group, both in person and remotely
- The ability to design a program that will not only support our current employees but also attract talent and clients to us
- Confidence collaborating with senior leaders, executives and client contacts
- Ability to work independently and at pace
- Comfortable leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Have 6+ years of applicable experience
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role may require the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, in some instances proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required. In those instances, accommodations may be requested based on a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief, or other exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.