What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Don’t see the exact job you are looking for? Join our Talent Network!
Data Analyst- Experiential Marketing
Detroit, Michigan, United States
This role’s primary responsibility is to transform raw data into relevant insights via interactive and simple-to-understand dashboards, visual reports, and key performance indicator (KPI) scorecards in Power BI.
- Lead as Power BI subject matter expert
- Analyze data and display it in reports to aid decision-making
- Convert business needs into technical specifications and establish timetables for job completion
- Create data documentation with explanations of algorithms, parameters, models, and relationships
- Connect data sources, import data, and transform data for Business intelligence.
- Provide a point-of-view on enhancement opportunities
- Lead training sessions and share learnings among internal teams
- 2-3 years experience in positions involving database analytics and visualization
- Experienced in all areas of Power BI
- Graphic design and data visualization expertise
- Microsoft O365 applications with a focus on Power BI integrations, Sharepoint, MS Flow, Excel and Power Point
- Project management proficiency – proven ability to successfully lead complex projects
- Knowledge of SQL database management, including diagnostics and resolution of database errors
- Experience with other Business Intelligence analytical tools a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s degree - the specific degree may vary, but a strong background in data and analytics and the associated skills is required
- Client service mind-set, strong attention to detail and commitment to "doing what it takes" to deliver quality work on time
- Exceptional mathematical and statistical analysis skills
- Strong collaborator and able to manage others or work independently
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2022, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.