What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Senior Creative Director
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton has a unique opportunity for a creative professional with a strong concepting background to work on a broad range of programs across multiple brands with direct client exposure. In this role you will be responsible for the development and execution of campaigns, experiences and activations while using your ambitious vision to create breakthrough ideas that are captured and conveyed in compelling client presentations, documents and complete multiple program deliverables.
- Conceptual development of innovative campaigns, experiences and engagements – often leveraging partner/sponsor relationships
- Creation of activations that connect consumers to client brands and enable rich and measurable engagement
- Crafting of presentations for client review and approval – including strong editorial that brings ideas to life and connects creative solutions to approved strategies
- Persuasively present creative concepts in a manner that is professional, passionate and polished
- Conceptual design and creative oversight of all related graphic and video content
- Proactive collaboration with the broader Jack Morton team and outside partners to deliver world-class creative executions
- Generate ideas that excite clients and expand their perceptions of what Jack Morton can do to help them drive results
- Work with strategists, designers and other account team members, ensure the delivery of innovative creative solutions that bring the experiential platform to life, drive client results, meet their budget requirements and meet Jack Morton’s financial targets
- Understand the clients’ business objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience, while staying in tune to business issues, particularly in key account industries, to assist in generating relevant creative ideas
- Ability to take ownership of all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Work closely with other creative directors, designers and account team members to ensure on-brand design and focused messaging
- Follow concepts through to execution to maintain concept integrity
- Work together with the broader creative team to constantly enhance the work and optimize execution
- Remain involved in production after the sale to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client
- Support a culture and environment that is conducive to collaboration; making sure all participants are heard and respected
- Serve as a trusted advisor and creative partner to clients and broader multi-agency teams
- 5-10 years of creative experience in the conception, development and execution of consumer engagements in areas such as event marketing and sponsorship activation
- Strong conceptual skills relating to brand marketing, campaign development and consumer engagement
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Effective team-building skills
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency
- Creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, organizational sophistication, ingenuity and communicating ideas
How you should be wired:
- You say “yes” more than “no”
- You demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple assignments at one time, frequently with fast turnaround
- You are a collaborator who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- You are highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
- You understand the reality of deadlines and can (somehow) always meet them
- You have the level of professionalism required to collaborate with clients of all levels
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You are a creative person at heart, but you’re also very responsible and practical
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.