What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Don’t see the exact job you are looking for? Join our Talent Network!
Creative Director - Experiential
Detroit, Michigan, United States
If you’re a rising creative star with strong conceptual, editorial and presentation skills, Jack Morton has a unique opportunity for you to grow within the Experiential Marketing space. This role supports a broad range of projects and consumer facing events including vehicle launches, sporting and cultural events, partnerships and sponsorships, and automotive enthusiast activations. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding and passion for the Automotive industry. Because it involves direct client engagement, this role enables the right candidate to establish immediate client relationships while demonstrating strong creative skills and a highly responsive work ethic.
Here’s the job:
Support the creative process by generating innovative concepts and bringing those solutions to life with the broader team, which includes strategists, designers, and account team members. In addition, you’ll be responsible for the presentation of ideas, and assist in directing and executing those ideas across all experience media including live and virtual events.
What we will expect from you:
- Develop innovative solutions to solve client marketing and communication challenges
- Work alongside the lead Senior Creative Director to support the vision of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients
- Generate inspiring ideas and presentations that excite clients and expand their perceptions of what Jack Morton can do to help them drive results
- Understand the clients’ business objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience, while staying in tune to business issues, particularly in key account industries, to assist in generating relevant creative ideas
Flawless Creative Execution
- Sell in ideas through the development of elegantly crafted presentation decks, mood boards and pitch materials
- Work closely with designers and other account team members to ensure on-brand messaging
- Remain involved in production to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change
Creative Team Support
- Keep abreast of cultural events and trends that affect our clients’ audiences with a specific focus on sports, design, and technology.
- Drive continuous process improvement to discover efficiencies and make recommendations with the creative department
- Be proactive and demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What we require:
- 7+ years of creative or other relevant experience at an experiential agency or marketing environment
- Excellent creative, editorial, and artistic presentation skills
- Effective team-building skills
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends, including digital; strong understanding of how projects fit into the client’s business and brand position
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
How you should be wired:
- You say “yes” more than “no”
- You are skilled at creating and implementing big ideas; production experience a plus
- You’re a team player who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- You are highly organized, have a strong creative aesthetic with a keen eye for detail
- You understand the reality of deadlines and are able to (somehow) always meet them
- You have the level of professionalism required to work alongside clients of all levels
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You’re a creative person at heart, but you’re also very responsible and practical
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2022, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.