What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Don’t see the exact job you are looking for? Join our Talent Network!
Business Development Director - Jack Health
New York, New York, United States
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton, we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
Jack Health is our fast-growing healthcare specialty practice that’s dedicated to delivering extraordinary brand experiences for our healthcare clients. As the Business Development Director – Jack Health, your primary focus is to lead the practice’s efforts to drive profitable revenue growth by developing business within new clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead practice efforts to identify, pursue, and win new clients
- Close new business opportunities within targeted new accounts through the execution of a disciplined new business development process and protocol
- Lead response to opportunities utilizing Jack’s Pitch to Win (PTW) framework
- Accountable for delivering annual net revenue target
- Lead practice efforts to research industry segments, company profiles and specific relevant company initiatives to assess needs and define strategies for pursuing an account
- Identify and follow up on trade journal leads to identify new opportunities for the company to pursue
- Identify and follow up on IPG network opportunities that Jack Health might be able to participate in
- Coordinate with Corporate Marketing team on marketing efforts to support and promote the healthcare practice
Planning & Pursuit
- Develop annual new business acquisition plan
- Identify target clients for the healthcare practice, segmenting market as appropriate.
- Develop detailed pursuit plans for each target
- Perform outbound outreach to prospects through email, phone, social selling, and industry networking activity
- Activate aggressive follow up to ensure a robust frequency of client interaction
- Develop deep understanding of clients' business and business issues to serve as a trusted advisor
- Act as client Subject Matter Expert (SME) with internal teams to ensure agency solutions meet client needs
- Ensure appropriate team is engaged to support pursuit and build relationship
- Ensure hand- off plan is in place for each client opportunity as needed.
- Develop junior staff by involving them in your key pursuit efforts, where appropriate.
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if you…
- Are passionate about building and developing new business
- Have 5 plus years of solution selling experience
- Have a background selling into the healthcare industry, particularly sourcing and brand teams
- Exhibit strong solution selling and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in core sales competencies: accountability for results, client focus, developing others, team effectiveness, sales drive, organizational sophistication and influencing others
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role may require the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, in some instances proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required. In those instances, accommodations may be requested based on a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief, or other exception required under applicable law.
In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $85,000.00 – $150,000.00 annually, depending on relevant factors including experience, internal equity and market considerations. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.