What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Don’t see the exact job you are looking for? Join our Talent Network!
San Francisco, California, United States
***US Remote - West Coast Hours***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As a Senior Strategist, you will drive the strategic planning process to deliver on clients’ efforts to launch, align, engage, and build business and brands. You are directly responsible for forming the strategic direction and creative briefings to kick off and guide extraordinary agency work. You push the envelope to inspire the development of big ideas, and are a critical, client-facing role. You are accountable for strategy as well as the integrity and measurement of ideas, from start to execution, on RFPs and on live projects.
This strategy role is one of leading and doing. You will develop innovative and effective strategic insights, but also roll up your sleeves in creative reviews, writing briefs, developing communications plans, setting KPIs, and analyzing metrics for program recaps. You are someone who loves to learn and work across a wide range of clients and projects. Event/experiential background is a plus.
What you’ll be doing
- Build brands and business for accounts by proactively bringing new ideas forward to clients and to Jack teams
- Own strategy development and take responsibility for the Ideas component, throughout pitches or client work, to deliver compelling strategic stories that sell
- Provide sought-after expertise in one or more of our delivery platforms: launch, align, engage, and build with understanding and competence in all
Extract Fresh Insights
- Lead strategic design from both quantitative and qualitative approaches to drive a creative foundation, big ideas and brand growth
- Turn data and information into original brand stories/ ideas that excite clients and deliver brand results
- Identify new sources of information that provide teams with trends, market analysis and relevant points of view that will enhance our ability to meet client needs
- Lead the development of a creative brief, articulating key insights and a clear point of view
- Command a presence with senior clients, successfully influencing them to think big
- Participate in speaking engagements to elevate Jack Morton’s visibility in the marketplace
Build Effective Relationships
- Work with creative and account teams to build collaboration and alignment
- Serve as a trusted advisor at senior levels internally and externally
- Culture is important at Jack Morton – exemplifying passion, agility, and respect is the Jack Morton way.
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- Bachelor’s degree across various liberal arts and business disciplines
- 5+ years in a strategic role in a creative agency or management consulting environment
- 5+ years strategic experience developing insights, identifying cultural trends, and inspiring big ideas that travel across channels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $90,000 – $150,000 annually, depending on relevant factors including experience, internal equity and market considerations. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.