What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences. We exist to reimagine what experience can be, and we do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves and make extraordinary happen.
This is a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
What we create is unique, just like those who work here and together we are united behind a powerful vision – we inspire the world to experience better. To show, not tell how things should be. More innovative. More inclusive. More sustainable.
So if you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Don’t see the exact job you are looking for? Join our Talent Network!
Senior Creative Director - Experiential
San Francisco, California, United States
**San Francisco or LA based preferred; must be located in West Coast**
**Applications must include a portfolio link, including password if applicable, for consideration**
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As a Senior Creative Director in our brand experience agency you are accountable for creating and developing original and innovative ideas as well as executing on how those ideas come to life. Day to day, you will dig-in to the work and participate in the generation and unpacking of ideas, platforms, and campaigns, and not solely rely on others. Understanding of the digital landscape a must, and how it is shaping both integrated marketing and live experiences.You will help manage key staff in our creative department, as well as inspiring creative directors and the team to deliver awesome work with a keen focus on design excellence.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage and mentor the Integrated creative team. And get your hands dirty when it’s required. We’re all doers, not just directors
- Critique the work of other creatives without needing it to be your idea. It’s about the team and the deliverable; however, we arrive there
- Inspire inclusiveness and be generous with your ideas and your time
- Be passionate about our business and our vision for the future and bring your passion for new creative thinking and new creative delivery to your team and the wider agency every day
- Network with our global creative teams to share ideas, knowledge, and resources locally
- Serve as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to key senior clients
- Help to articulate and sell Jack Morton to our clients using the quality of your thinking, presentation skills, relationship-building abilities and passion for their brands/products and our business
- Foster a culture and environment that is conducive to creative development by making creative sessions a “safe” place where all participants are heard and respected, resulting in superior creative solutions
- Understand, utilize, teach, and champion processes and tools that facilitate productive creative development
- Work collaboratively with the strategy team to uncover fresh brand/product/ audience insights and define strategic approaches to solving our clients’ problems
- Take those fresh brand/product/audience insights and strategic approaches and turn them into big ideas
- Lead a wider team of creative, design, technology, and production folks to bring ideas to life in the form of powerful creative expression and fresh, inventive creative experiences and tactics
- Be comfortable and excited about bringing ideas to life across mediums, clients, and audiences
- Pitch our clients and win them over with business-driven innovative ideas that have measurable results
Creative Execution & Production
- Work closely with the creative and execution communities (account directors, producers, technologists, strategists, and designers –live, screen, digital, graphic, set and environment talent) to ensure your ideas are as powerful as they were when pitched.
- Remain involved in production after the sale to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client.
- Direct specific execution and production when and where appropriate.
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- Event marketing and B2B conference experience, from keynote (general session) to look/feel, to integrated marketing, print, video and digital/ social/ mobile.
- Prior success leading teams, fostering culture.
- Experience leading creative in a project based, small to mid-size agency
- Strong design background (open to content/integrated strategy background)
- Proven ability to elevate creative output
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $175,000– $200,000 annually, depending on relevant factors including experience, internal equity and market considerations. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.