What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Don’t see the exact job you are looking for? Join our Talent Network!
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton Detroit is looking for an experienced, self-motivated individual to join its Applications Development Team as a Business Analyst/Project Manager. This position plays a key role in implementing technical solutions to address specific Agency and client needs, helping technology add value to the business. The ideal candidate should be content with working on a small team consisting of business process and technical experts. As an integral part of the team they will interact with users from various departments while working closely with teammates to create and manage proprietary systems.
- Support the development and maintenance of internal business applications as well as external facing websites acting in capacity as the Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Work directly with subject matter experts to identify, gather and document business requirements using clear and concise natural language.
- Critically evaluate information gathered, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level, abstract and low-level information into details, and distinguish nice-to-have requests from true business needs.
- Create project scope documents and schedules/project plans.
- Manage and prioritize competing project demands and assignments to set proper expectations and ensure all project deadlines are met.
- Manage the Quality Assurance process in addition to participating as a quality assurance tester.
- Create project-specific test plans.
- Manage functional, systems, and regression testing.
- Document issues and resolutions by use of online issue-tracking software and/or testing logs.
- Become an expert in the usage of proprietary applications and their related business processes.
- Provide application support to system users.
- Perform a variety of administrative and system maintenance tasks.
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working well with others, but also have the ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills with an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into business requirements.
- Experience managing software development projects.
- Strong background using Microsoft Project, with additional project management tools a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to comfortably interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, technical experts and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (agile, waterfall, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work after hours and weekends when required.
- Knowledge of eCommerce sites or registration platforms is a plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2022, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.