What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences. We exist to reimagine what experience can be, and we do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves and make extraordinary happen.
This is a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
What we create is unique, just like those who work here and together we are united behind a powerful vision – we inspire the world to experience better. To show, not tell how things should be. More innovative. More inclusive. More sustainable.
So if you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Don’t see the exact job you are looking for? Join our Talent Network!
Finance Associate (Contract to Hire)
New York, New York, United States
- pay rate during contract period: $30/HR
- 40 hours/week contract; 6 months to hire
- salary range once converted: $58-62K
- must be able to work hybrid & commute to NYC office once/week
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
Working with the Finance Manager, the Finance Associate’s primary focus is to provide project and financial support to Jack Morton’s New York office. This is an entry to mid-level position suitable for a highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, service-focused individual. We’re looking for someone who will bring intellectual curiosity, determination and creativity to their work. The ideal candidate will be confident and insightful, think strategically, multi-task and prioritize efficiently, and communicate accurately and concisely.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with Account and Project teams to report accurate project financials
- Complete monthly client-facing hours reporting
- Open & maintain projects from start to finish
- Work closely with Production team on job close outs
- Assist with mid-month and end of month client revenue flash and quarterly forecast analysis/submission
- Assist with bi-weekly sales projections
- Prepare utilization/missing time reports and follow up as necessary
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Accounts Payable support: open PO’s/Gring/AP follow-up/checking on failed PO’s
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- 1-2 years of corporate experience in a finance setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Experience with financial reporting systems; Hyperion or SAP experience a plus
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality required
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.