What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Don’t see the exact job you are looking for? Join our Talent Network!
Program Director - Experiential/Agency/Motorsports
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Work closely with JMW Motorsports team to service our automotive client in the motorsports space, ensuring that all internal/client processes are followed, agency and partner communication is clear and constant, and relationships are productive. Individual will have direct responsibilities for planning and overseeing integrated, experiential programs including immersive experiences at motorsports events, hospitality, and display properties.
Here's the job:
- Day to day oversight of Motorsports race series activities to assess, plan, execute and measure those activities including (but not limited to): Business Process Controls, Contracts, Ticket fulfillment and tracking, hospitality, vehicle coordination, and compliance
- Supports planning and execution for key internal client presentations and external presentations to racing stakeholders.
- JMW lead and manage team of staff/partners on-site for motorsports program activation execution, as directed
- Knowledge of and ability to facilitate creative, account & production elements as it supports client strategies, objectives, tactics & program specs
- Oversee JMW ideation, collaboration, coordination, production, and execution
- Develop, manage, and coordinate key project meetings with client stakeholders and partner agencies
- Work with regional teams as communication liaison between series and regions
- Build good relationships and communication with vendors and partners (tour, tracks, governing bodies, etc.)
- Ability to work and direct JMW disciplines as needed – to develop & execute client deliverables
- Full understanding of an integrated marketing approach with the ability to crossover client disciplines and areas of expertise
- Budget management for assigned programs
- Direct management of 1-2 junior level staff members
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Deep trusted advisor relationships with the client
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of project and client teams
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
What we require:
- 8 plus years of experiential marketing/client services/agency experience
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Currently reside in the Detroit, MI metro area
- Weekend travel required, 30-40% (roughly 10-15 events per year)
- Experience mentoring/overseeing junior staff members preferred
- Experience in racing, motorsports planning & activation preferred
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2022, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.