What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Don’t see the exact job you are looking for? Join our Talent Network!
Senior Strategy Director - Inclusive Marketing
Chicago, Illinois, United States
***US REMOTE - CENTRAL AND EASTERN TIME ZONES***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As the Senior Strategy Director for Vivi, Jack's diversity-driven marketing practice, you have an deep understanding of culturally relevant, inclusive marketing focusing on diverse audience groups in experiential activations and creative campaigns. You will build strong relationships and understand client needs to inform design and management. You persevere despite uncertainty or difficulty over long periods and use alternative, well-developed strategies to achieve goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Create core strategies and build inclusive integrated plans across channels, audiences and market situations
- Apply creative methodologies to solve primary and secondary research needs while aligning into strategic processes and products to strengthen brand and business value
- Lead strategy team to uncover fresh brand/product/audience insights
- Take those fresh brand/product/audience insights and work with the creative team to turn them into big ideas
- Quickly and consistently adapt strategy to various audiences and numerous market situations
- Contribute insights, thoughtful leadership, and analysis to support sophisticated narrative arcs and journeys while applying core skills to guide the management and execution of client work
- Work collaboratively with leadership and the wider creative delivery team to help keep the strategic idea on track through execution
- Lead others in the balances application of core skills to create and execute a compelling plan
- Serve as lead strategist for key accounts
- Play an active role in new business pitches and stand-up presentations
Strategy Team/Culture Leadership
- Have extensive experience in multicultural marketing, comfortable being the SME across a variety of segments
- Be an active participant in DEI+B efforts
- Bring passion for creative strategic thinking and on-strategy creative delivery to the strategy team and the wider agency every day
- Proactively stay on top of innovation, industry trends and cultural norms and insights
- Foster a culture of strategic thinking within the agency
- Champion the idea of creative strategy within the agency
- Coordinate with our nationwide (and global) strategy teams to share ideas, knowledge, and resources
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- 10+ years of experience in strategy roles or related roles driving proven results for clients
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with strategic and creative partners
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives
- Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges and ability to problem solve independently
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals
- Able to define how to identify our clients’ problems in a strategic manner whether it be research, valuation and business case development, organizational design, or process optimization
- Absolutely passionate about brands and businesses and the way they need to communicate and engage with the people that matter most to them
- As brilliant at working alone (self-motivated) as you are as part of a team (the motivator)
- An active participant in industry groups and a writer of thought leadership
- Someone who embodies Jack Morton’s values of passion, agility, respect, and inclusion
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $95,000– $150,000 annually, depending on relevant factors including experience, internal equity and market considerations. This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.